The Telluride in making
Make some room for the Telluride by KIA. It is big, bold & goes a long way with its stylish appearance.
The Korean car manufacturer with this new entrant will face-off with existing rivals like Toyota Innova; Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour & Skoda Kodiaq, meanwhile its Korean counterpart & parent company Hyundai is also expected to introduce Palisade in the premium SUV segment space soon.
KIA has recently launched its MPV Carnival around Feb 2020 & since then the brand has sold over 2,000 units of MPV in India, the brand defied the laws of slowdown & remained as a preferred choice in the Indian market; not to forget the overwhelming response of Seltos a mid-sized SUV. The response was such that over 32,000 units were booked in pre- launch phase itself totaling the sales of over 74,000 units.
Taking the spirit forward to lead the way in India KIA motors may introduce its flagship SUV Telluride but the question is when, as there is no official release on the launch of Telluride in India yet.
The Telluride is already available in the USA markets & starting price is just above $31,000, if & when launched in India we can expect around similar pricing.
Inside Telluride’s Cabin:
- The car comes with 8 seater options with ventilated driver seats & captain chairs along with a sunroof.
- A 10.25” inch UVO link infotainment Head-up display that supports Apple Car Play & Android Auto with built in Real time GPS navigation to help you find the best route to your destination.
(UVO link: enables you to integrate & control certain functions/features of your car using a smartphone app. Learn more about UVO)
- The car offers 4 unique drive modes to fit all your emotions: Comfy, Eco, Sport & Smart.
- The car offers wireless charging for the front rows & strategically placed USB charging points for the mid & back rows.
- But it’s the 9 interior leather trim options that will allow you to personalize & make you fall for it.
The Telluride comes with a 3.8 litre V6 engine which generates 291bhp & 262Nm of torque. Not to mention but the 20 inch black alloys matches the bossy personality rolling.
Be it off-road, on-road or any kind of slippery terrain the vehicle’s AWD system with Torque Vectoring Cornering Control (TVCC) keeps you in full control of the situation.
The dominant design of the car will inspire you to keep your habit of driving & face new challenges head on.
Can we call the Telluride as SUV slayer? Not sure… but we hope to see this bloke launching soon in India.
Image/Video source: KIA
Click here for official press release.