Presentation designed for internal training purposes has surfaced online. Thus confirming the designs, specifications and color options of LG Nexus 5X’s bigger brother Huawei Nexus 6P. Keep in mind this is the first NEXUS device from Huawei.
Though the design approach and metal usage is completely new when compared to previous generation of Nexus devices, but the new design approach looks more of that like a Shaver/Trimmer. Well there will be different opinions regarding the design once the phone is launched on September 29.
Specifications confirmed for NEXUS 6P are:
– 5.7 inch Quad HD display (Amoled or IPS LCD is not confirmed)
– All Metal Cladded Body
– Gorilla Glass 4 screen protection
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 v2.1
– 3450mAh Non-removable Battery
– Dual Front Stereo speakers
– USB Type-C connector with Qualcomm Quick Charge (Wireless Charging might be inbuilt) and faster data transfer speeds
– Finger Print Sensor below the Camera
– 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB variants
– Color options: Aluminum, Graphite, Frost and Gold (Japan to get gold color initially)
Check out the presentation below for detailed information: